Sunday, September 1, 2013

Is it Autumn yet?

September 1
September is the month beginning a new season called Autumn. A season that calls for cooler weather, although not today!  It is 94 degrees outside with oppressing humidity. I am thankful for air conditioning!
    However, autumn will come! There will be cooler temperatures in the near future. Nature will present us with a gift of rioting color.

    I am homesick for Autumn.  I want to start decorating my house with the deep warm colors that only Autumn holds. I want a harvest wreath on the door or the fence in the back yard.

 I want the warm jackets and bright colored scarves. I want warm apple cider, spice cake and pumpkins!  I want pumpkins!.
All these things will come sooner than we think.

Have you made any plans for Autumn yet?  How will you decorate?

1 comment: